Health & Safety Policy
Premier Fix operate within all health and safety requirements. All operatives and management are strictly required to comply with all Health and Safety site specific policies. Any persons found not complying with site rules are internally disciplined and any disciplinary actions taken towards offenders by contractors will be fully supported by Premier Fix.
The Company is committed to:
- providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities by means of suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments
- providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment, including all Personal Protective Equipment where needed
- ensuring safe handling and use of substances that may be harmful
- ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to giving them adequate training, instruction and supervision
- working to prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- reviewing and revising this policy annually
The Company’s stated aims and objectives for the year 2017 are:
- To ensure all H&S documentation is up to date
- To create site specific Method Statements
- To carry out workplace safety surveys
- To update all Risk Assessments
We are currently working towards achieving ISO14001 and are committed to sustainable working practices and reducing our impact on the environment in everything we do.