We are always looking to recruit new members of staff, both on an employed and sub-contract basis.
Please see available vacancies below, if you feel that your skills match what we are looking for then please feel free to apply or get in touch with a member of our team.
Ideal candidates will already have extensive experience in the ceramic and stone industry, with in-depth knowledge of managing the overall installation of high end residential and interior fit out tiling packages.
Must have the following skills and attributes:
- A self starter, highly motivated and able to manage a team of installers.
- Able to read and interpret detailed finishing specifications and drawings.
- Able to communicate with clients and agents at all levels.
- Computer literate and knowledge of project management software.
- Must have a vast knowledge of various finishing requirements with all types of stone and ceramics.
- Must be a problem solver and able to offer up solutions to work with clients on project requirements.
- Contribute to introducing systems and procedures to enable projects to run efficiently and maximise on project profitability.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career, with a growing company UK company in the ceramic and stone industry.
To apply for this position please forward your Sam Koujan email@example.com
The applicant must be confident in handling and estimating projects ranging in values from £5k – £600k and have the necessary skills to prepare bills of quantities, manage sub-contract accounts, see project through from initial tender through to client handover and sign off, settlement of clients final accounts.
This is a very demanding role within the company and as well as estimating and preparing wall & floor tiling packages you will also be responsible for introducing new commercial clients to the company and managing your own portfolio. Only candidates with previous experience in a similar roll need apply for this position.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Sam Koujan ku/oc/xif-reimerp//ofni